Bethesda Psychotherapy Office Space for Rent
Six private, unfurnished offices available in newly renovated office suite for mental health counselors, psychotherapists, psychiatrists, psychologists, nutritionists, acupuncturists, coaches, or massage therapists.
Available for move in by mid- March 2016.
Located in a shared suite of nine rooms occupied by psychotherapy group. Friendly and professional atmosphere among many individuals sharing this space for healing work affords the possibility of cross referrals and growing your professional network.
Six unfurnished offices are available for full-time rent. One furnished office available for blocks of time per month.
• Offices share large waiting room with tea/coffee/water service included.
• Large windows in each office with great light.
• 2nd floor location means you can keep your blinds open and maintain full privacy.
• Insulated walls and ceiling for extra sound-proofing.
• Break-room/full kitchen.
• Free high speed wi-fi included.
• Use of color copier/fax/printer included free.
• 24/7 control of heating and air conditioning.
• 24/7 after-hours access (clients get in from outside using code).
• Waiting room “visual doorbell:” Clients enter waiting room and flip light switch that lights a small indicator in your office to alert you.
• 10-minute walk to metro.
• Parking available in county garage connected to building with direct, covered access to building.
• Handicap accessible
Full-time monthly rent ranges from $900-$1100.
Call Keith 202-629-1949 ext 2.
See also: www.KeithMillerCounseling.com